Bench grinder setup Pt. 5

After some inclement weather and household tasks that denied me shop time for the last 3 weeks, I was able to get into the shop this weekend and knock out another part of my grinder rest. After some time pondering the design of the part, I decided to change it. The redesign made the part easier to make, and less prone to moving after machining.

This video is the first I’ve shot with my new camera, and I’m very happy with the improved video quality. The audio isn’t that great, but it’s still substantially better than what I got from my old camera.


Posted in: Machining, Videos
Part of the Project

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *