I started this bowl before Christmas, and I was finally able to finish it up Wednesday night, after three and a half months of drying. I could say a ton of stuff about this bowl, but the most important thing I want to say, is thank god it’s done. Seriously this bowl is possessed or something, as it tried to kill me twice Wednesday night. Both times it came out of the chuck at speed barely missing me, yet showed almost no signs of damage.
It was even temperamental during the finishing process. I used Doctors high build friction polish, which is usually easy to apply. However I had to apply and strip the finish three times to get it to my satisfaction. Thankfully Jillian loves it, and that’s all that really matters.