Porter Cable 890 surgery

Last night my router table router, under went surgery to remove some growths that where preventing it from doing it’s job properly. When I made the inserts for my router lift, the spindle lock prevented the router from rising high enough for above the table bit changes. While not the end of the world, it was definitely annoying. Since I had some time to kill last night, I decided to rectify the problem. I taped off the bottom of the router to keep filings out of the hosing, and went to town with a mill file. After about 20 minutes, my biceps burned, and I had a nice pile of filings.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *